Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse

SWG: Evolve Forums

S

StAmbrose

@StAmbrose
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
3
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Minor FRS experience for fighting difficult pve mobs?
    S StAmbrose

    I understand. Thank you for the consideration and the detailed response.

    Suggestions

  • Minor FRS experience for fighting difficult pve mobs?
    S StAmbrose

    Hello Friends,

    I was wondering if it would be possible to add minor amounts of FRS exp to difficult mobs in order to make possible to farm rank.

    I suggest this as someone who really doesn't have the time to pve much less pvp theses days and it would help those who may want to wear the robes.

    I and many of those here also are aware that a jedi rework is in the works so perhaps this could be a temporary measure as I believe (please correct me if I'm wrong) this would be a purely cosmetic change as the robes dont provide stats.

    It would also give people a chance to experience a system that may be changed and/or being phased out for something different.

    Thanks for looking at my suggestion,
    StAmbrose

    Suggestions

  • Color-able Padawan Robe?
    S StAmbrose

    Hello!

    Would it be possible to implement color-able padawan robes for Jedi? I think it would make sense to be able to match aesthetics with whatever faction you may be trying to play as and with the color-able clothing update, players would be able to mix and match styles a bit more easily to fit their mode of play.

    I also believe it wouldn't cause a real issue stat-wise as most players will be replacing the robe with crafted armor and 35's, relegating the robes to an appearance item. I base this suggestion off of the KOTOR 2 robe system.

    I apologize if this specific topic has been brought up before. Thank you for the consideration.

    StAmbrose

    Suggestions
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups