This server rocks! The way you have the skill trees set up and with no restrictions is how the NGE should have been implemented back when it was live. This server's blend of pre-NGE aesthetic with the CU implementations is so perfect.
I was there when SWG went live and I was there when they pulled the plug. I have played different servers over the last few years and I am serious, you have done an amazing job of balancing everything here.
This is my new home now. You cant make me leave! haha
Thank you for hosting Evolve and all the work you have done and continue to do. I was a concept designer for the gaming industry for 20 years. if there is anything I can help with imagery-wise, art, models, skins (it's not called skinning anymore is it? Its materials lol I am pre-bump maps ever existing), stuff like that, SWG and Team Fortress is the era I was working the biz. So I am pretty familiar. I am happy to volunteer in any way that I can.
-Jason
Historical reactions: Like × 3