Greetings

Rayzinger

May 31, 2024
USA
Greetings all

I am glad to discover this server. I played originally during the live time period from launch til they pulled the plug. Back then, I introduced the game to my wife, who ended up loving it more than me and we enjoyed many, many hours playing together. We mainly played on Ahazi and we owned a city on Naboo called Blue Heaven. She loved the entertainer profession and the social aspects that came with that and also had many crafters including tailor. I, of course, had the combat characters, medics and pilots. For now, she is a bit hesitant to fully jump back into SWG, so it's just me for now.

A friend referred this server to me from another game and we also played a bit on a different SWG emulator. I like this server and will end up playing here to rekindle my SWG fix.

I've been tootling around in game for a little over a week at this point and am enjoying reliving memories from when I played this game live - it's been fun. I doubt I will ever be able to recreate what we had during the live days, but it will be fun playing again for sure. I'm still adjusting to the slight variants in this game, but it won't take long to catch up. At some point, I hope to jump into groups and enjoy the multiplayer portions of the game (heroics, DWB, flying, etc).

- Ray

Reactions: Chavex

Right

Staff member
Jan 20, 2024
SoCal, USA
Glad to have you join us - We rarely can recreate what we had before, but this game still has a magic that after all these years can still create brand new, amazing communities and experiences. Who is your friend? If hes in a guild already and you haven't already, you may guild up with him - if he hasn't yet I can put you in touch with some of our more active guilds for you to hang out with and see if you'd like to join up with any of them. Or just socialize unofficially :D

Whats your main character's name btw? Look forward to seeing you around!

Rayzinger

May 31, 2024
USA
Thanks for reaching out - I'd definitely like to meet up with other players. I play at odd hours but can find time to meet up and play. My main character is Reynna Solaris. This character will be part of the Rebelion; however, I will have an alt be an Imperial for the full experience.