<SAV> The SAVIORS of SWG Coming to Evolve!

Uthar

Feb 18, 2024
USA
discord.gg
Greetings players of Evolve!

My guild is one of the longest running guilds since the beginning of SWG Emulation, we are coming to Evolve and would like to invite all who are interested in joining or just checking us out to join our discord channel. We are a tight knit group who have been gaming together for years. All players are welcome to join, new and old, noob or pros, anyone looking for a tight knit consistent group(We even play more than just swg)! We mainly consist of PreCU era enthusiasts but we learn fast, and there are the NGE pros among us.

We play faction to whomever the current underdog is to increase PvP activity, aside from that, any member can choose to play whichever faction they wish.

If you are interested or on the fence, or just want to get to know what we're about I welcome everyone to reach out to Myself or join our discord channel for more information and to make acquaintances! We have players from around the world, So if you're a PvP Enthusiast, PvE Cave Dweller, or Pro Crafter, SAV is the place for you!

https://discord.gg/qPWYfh6xuM

SAVLogo.png

Chavex

Community Dad
Staff member
Jun 3, 2023
Glad to have you guys aboard, looking forward to seeing you all in the Galaxy!

Obani

Oct 16, 2023
The Sea
Greetings players of Evolve!

My guild is one of the longest running guilds since the beginning of SWG Emulation, we are coming to Evolve and would like to invite all who are interested in joining or just checking us out to join our discord channel. We are a tight knit group who have been gaming together for years. All players are welcome to join, new and old, noob or pros, anyone looking for a tight knit consistent group(We even play more than just swg)! We mainly consist of PreCU era enthusiasts but we learn fast, and there are the NGE pros among us.

We play faction to whomever the current underdog is to increase PvP activity, aside from that, any member can choose to play whichever faction they wish.

If you are interested or on the fence, or just want to get to know what we're about I welcome everyone to reach out to Myself or join our discord channel for more information and to make acquaintances! We have players from around the world, So if you're a PvP Enthusiast, PvE Cave Dweller, or Pro Crafter, SAV is the place for you!

https://discord.gg/qPWYfh6xuM

View attachment 92
Welcome, the more veteran swg players we have here the better. Looking forward to seeing you guys in game 🤝