Replace Relic Rings with Toolsets

Legacy

Oct 11, 2023
Replace the Relic armorsmith, Chef, Bio-Engineer, and Droid Engineer rings with a weapon-smith tool set equivalent (Bandolier) .

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-06 193239.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-06 193239.png
    248.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

RangerPhenom

Mar 4, 2023
Surprised no one has thought of this before, great suggestion Legacy. In addition to this I would suggest that they be wearable with the Belt of Bodo Baas for those crafters that like to get the 50 Luck from that or make the Tool Sets not containers just simply like the crafted Bandoliers.

broumad

Oct 29, 2023
Replace the Relic armorsmith, Chef, Bio-Engineer, and Droid Engineer rings with a weapon-smith tool set equivalent (Bandolier) .
The only thing with this would be Chef and Arch. Because they have the diner buff, which maybe to much of a buff to add the crafting toolset to those 2 professions. Otherwise Its a good idea.

RangerPhenom

Mar 4, 2023
The only thing with this would be Chef and Arch. Because they have the diner buff, which maybe to much of a buff to add the crafting toolset to those 2 professions. Otherwise Its a good idea.
From my experience working with other SWG projects especially associated with NGE, the game has a hard cap at 14 exp pts for classes outside of Shipwright. I am uncertain as I am not on staff here on Evolve whether that is the case here or if that has been adjusted to allow for movement North of 14 (15+) etc. It could be a mitigation idea to allow for the other crafting classes to get bonuses similar to Chef/Archie Diner bonuses if those bonuses allow those two to cap currently.

broumad

Oct 29, 2023
From my experience working with other SWG projects especially associated with NGE, the game has a hard cap at 14 exp pts for classes outside of Shipwright. I am uncertain as I am not on staff here on Evolve whether that is the case here or if that has been adjusted to allow for movement North of 14 (15+) etc. It could be a mitigation idea to allow for the other crafting classes to get bonuses similar to Chef/Archie Diner bonuses if those bonuses allow those two to cap currently.
It's different here for instance my WS has 17 points

Reactions: RangerPhenom