Entertainers

Babayaga

Oct 5, 2023
1) Allow entertainers to get tokens and build-a-buff from their alts. As long as the cool down is maintained it shouldn't matter what toon is buffed. Crafters don't have to craft for for non-account characters to get tokens.

2) Make items purchased with entertainer tokens no trade - protects the economy while allowing entertainers to get jewelry via alts (I don't think this is necessary, but offsets any issues caused by #1)

3) Allow entertainers to create Buff holocrons (similar to medics) that they can sell on the bazaar. There are often delays when someone gets DB'd twice in OGs or other times when someone has to go get their entertainer buff, but if we can carry some around with us that delay is reduced. Especially if 1 event calls for specific buffs and another needs completely different buffs. Ents make the least money as a profession, this would be extremely helpful (imo) to make it viable.

4) Ent droids that function as a camp module (without the need for a camp) - provides another revenue stream for droid engineers and allows in the wild buffing, without the need for an entire camp.

5) Space Buffs - bonus to space mining, space crystal harvesting, loot drop (like % drop, or maybe a % chance to get a higher tier part or something)

Reactions: Citrine

Citrine

Oct 15, 2023
1) Allow entertainers to get tokens and build-a-buff from their alts. As long as the cool down is maintained it shouldn't matter what toon is buffed. Crafters don't have to craft for for non-account characters to get tokens.

2) Make items purchased with entertainer tokens no trade - protects the economy while allowing entertainers to get jewelry via alts (I don't think this is necessary, but offsets any issues caused by #1)

3) Allow entertainers to create Buff holocrons (similar to medics) that they can sell on the bazaar. There are often delays when someone gets DB'd twice in OGs or other times when someone has to go get their entertainer buff, but if we can carry some around with us that delay is reduced. Especially if 1 event calls for specific buffs and another needs completely different buffs. Ents make the least money as a profession, this would be extremely helpful (imo) to make it viable.

4) Ent droids that function as a camp module (without the need for a camp) - provides another revenue stream for droid engineers and allows in the wild buffing, without the need for an entire camp.

5) Space Buffs - bonus to space mining, space crystal harvesting, loot drop (like % drop, or maybe a % chance to get a higher tier part or something)
I'd like to throw my support to the above :) Good ideas.