Lower the Token Cost of Crates Of Free Resources

Legacy

Oct 11, 2023
Lowering the cost of Crates of Free Resources to 15 tokens means new players have a way to make some money, and will increase the availability of out of spawn resources to new crafters on Evolve.

mediocrebh

Oct 10, 2023
Lowering the cost of Crates of Free Resources to 15 tokens means new players have a way to make some money, and will increase the availability of out of spawn resources to new crafters on Evolve.
I agree with this...sorry for the late reply. Access to the higher level resources will be helpful for newer crafters to get established in their profession

broumad

Oct 29, 2023
I agree with this...sorry for the late reply. Access to the higher level resources will be helpful for newer crafters to get established in their profession
So it took me about 9 months to be able to resource cap weapons. If it's changed to 15 tokens per crate a person could be making resource capped weapons in about 6 weeks. Seems fair doesn't it. /Sarcasm off. On live it was what 1 per account for a vet reward. We should count our blessings that we even have them on a vendor at all.

Last edited:

Vikingmando

The Trickster
Sep 15, 2023
I personally think that having them on the daily vendor is more of a burden to the economy. I'd actually rather not have them on a vendor at all. It would force people to seek those who have large stockpiles of resources in storage to sell them. potentially jump starting the economy.

Tdeadly

Oct 17, 2023
I would have to say no since you can get to daily tokens a day with the new solo instance so will take 15 days to get one anyway. Even if that changes still 30 days is nothing since with all your guys you get one. Basically, you can setup nicely.
I personally think that having them on the daily vendor is more of a burden to the economy. I'd actually rather not have them on a vendor at all. It would force people to seek those who have large stockpiles of resources in storage to sell them. potentially jump starting the economy.
I have tons of extra resources. Will never sale any of it. With how easy it is to get the crates I could get like 10 Plus now if I wanted to.