Red's Big List of Suggestions

Reddawg99

Jul 8, 2024
SC
Hey guys, hopefully there is some gold in here somewhere. Enjoy!

1. More varied loot. Maybe a Exceptional/Legendary rare loot system where the stats are +25% or +50%? Very rare rate though, but it would add in more variety at least. Maybe only applied to crafting component drops? Something to ponder.

2. Space missiles need a major overhaul. By the time you get the best ones, a single shot from a OC1 weapon is already superior. I'd think they need 10x or 15x damage with a firing rate 50% slower. This would make them more useful as burst weapons, which is really what they should be.

3. Some type of major PvE space event. Maybe a new experimental SD with corvette picket ships that act as mobile shield generators that you must destroy before the main ship can be engaged. Those corvettes wouldn't fire any weapons, they are basically fusion reactors with engines. However, the players would need to fight off endless waves of fighter screens while trying to take down the vettes. To prevent wave camping, the whole thing should be on a 45min timer (SD warps out at the end of the timer). Also, to prevent team splitting to try and take down all 3 vettes at the same time, the fighter waves should be based on all players in the area, not on the group attacking the vette. So if 3 teams went in to take down a vette each, they'd be outnumbered 3 to 1 (Sounds like typical Empire thinking to me, heh). Can also make a Rebel version, or better yet, a neutral version, where it is a superweapon developed by the Hutts that both sides can take down together.

4. MOAR SKILL POINTS! Sheesh, I want my entire MA/TK trees dangit!

5. Implement the built-in space loot % meter. Shows the % of the loot item vs the best ever seen. I think Restoration uses it, see if you can pilfer their code. I'm game for a night raid on their servers, just call. :p

6. Lets give Ents some more inspiration points, ok? They work hard, lets give them some more buffing power. I think 5 would be nice.

7. We should get the best pilots together and see what needs to be done to fix the most rare ships in the game. Seriously, some of them are trash and need tweaks, bad. There is no reason why a ship that is hard to obtain would be worse than your starter.

And that is it for now, have fun all!