Tutorial Feedback

Cailener1234

Rebel Sympathizer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2023
Hey folks!

This suggestion posting is to help gather feedback on an upcoming tutorial system we want to implement hopefully within the near future.

Obviously we have changed a lot of things in the past 9 months since October 2023, so the feedback is going to be different and varied per person.

The question I want people to answer is: What did you wish you knew about Evolve when you started on the server?

This will help us outline as well as make things more focused for this system and help newer folks coming in to understand what Evolve stands out on from other servers.

In addition to this, please provide any other feedback that y’all want to give regarding new player information and add that along with your answer to the above question.

Appreciate anyone willing to contribute to this!

Reddawg99

Jul 8, 2024
SC
Things I wish I knew on first log-in:

1. Where to go for info on what each heroic set does so I can make a informed choice. (I got lucky, heh)
1-2. Maybe break down the combat classes a little for the people coming from modern MMOs? (Tank, DPS, Heal, ect. Clickie datapad would work)

2. Info on what the blasted heroic scrolls did before I popped them on the wrong toon.

3. A "Suggested Guilds" datapad or something. This could be a rotating list of the top 3 guilds from every faction, with whom to contact for joining, where their city is, ect.

4. A compiled list (Wiki, discord, whatever) of the most useful and clean macros.

5. A complete list of stackable buffs. Everything from clickies and where to get them, consumables and what classes have buffs that stack together.