City Hall Storage Increase

Obani

Oct 16, 2023
The Sea
I've observed an increasing need for additional storage space within city halls. The passion for decorating these civic centers is truly commendable; however, it seems that current capacities are falling short of expectations. May I propose two potential solutions?

Firstly, consider allowing the implementation of storage increase boxes currently available in game. This would provide a temporary yet effective solution until more permanent measures can be implemented.

Alternatively, if feasible, I humbly suggest considering a 200-item increase in overall capacity specifically designed to accommodate holiday decorations and various holiday-related tasks. Your consideration in this matter would be greatly appreciated by those who dedicate their time to managing thriving cities throughout the universe!

Reedux

Staff member
Jan 27, 2024
England
Without looking into this, i imagine it isnt possible atm due to the storage collection rewards are no trade, and due to the city hall being "owned" by the mayor and the mayor changes obviously you could then remove the item increase and stack them all on one character,
Maybe tie this into the population rank would be better?
More members you have the more storage you can have, Again i havent checked this out so not sure if possible but just some ideas to build on.

Rimy

Feb 5, 2024
Texas
Without looking into this, i imagine it isnt possible atm due to the storage collection rewards are no trade, and due to the city hall being "owned" by the mayor and the mayor changes obviously you could then remove the item increase and stack them all on one character,
Maybe tie this into the population rank would be better?
More members you have the more storage you can have, Again i havent checked this out so not sure if possible but just some ideas to build on.

"Alternatively, if feasible, I humbly suggest considering a 200-item increase in overall capacity"