Jedi Starfighter for Alliance toons

Skibees

Dec 14, 2023
This has been a frustration of mine for years. Alliance toons have to go imperial to complete the quest to fly the JSF. I personally have never rolled imperial on my Jedi from live to any of the emu servers I have played on. Is there a chance we can have the JSF added to the Nova vendor for completing the Nova quest line? This is a pretty tough questline and it would be super awesome to be able to buy the JSF after completing that.

Feb 28, 2024
Johnson City, TN USA
Eh, I feel you and where you're coming from, but I think this needs to remain the production that it is for no other reason than balance concerns. This is the only ship that Imperials get (for those of us who don't run AoA like a race track) that is superior to Rebel offerings. Either that, or the Imperial progression needs a complete rework and rebalance.

Vikingmando

The Trickster
Sep 15, 2023
Agree. Its a pain in the rear. Although if you have an imperial alt. afaik you can do the questline and trade it to a rebel toon. I could be wrong, I havent done the JSF quest in years.

Reactions: windshadow0177
Feb 28, 2024
Johnson City, TN USA
Agree. Its a pain in the rear. Although if you have an imperial alt. afaik you can do the questline and trade it to a rebel toon. I could be wrong, I havent done the JSF quest in years.
IIRC, no, this won't work. You have to have completed the mission to be able to use it. I'm 99.9% positive that it's just like the Style-1 Vaks, CG-Squint, and Heavy-X.

Vikingmando

The Trickster
Sep 15, 2023
IIRC, no, this won't work. You have to have completed the mission to be able to use it. I'm 99.9% positive that it's just like the Style-1 Vaks, CG-Squint, and Heavy-X.
always worth trying. even if it doesnt work then you have 2 jsfs :'D

Draskon

Dec 30, 2023
The ARC-170, Jedi Starfighter, and Belbullab-22 are all factionless. However, the caveat for the ARC-170 and JSF is that you had to have completed their respective quests to fly them, which is why they can't be flown on other toons (unless you complete them). This is a restriction that we can look at lifting, for sure.

It's the same as the Royal Guard TIE Interceptor, Adv. X-Wing and Vaksai needing a certain threshold of badges (5) before they can be used.