wobby1984

Feb 15, 2023
Netherlands
Hello all,

I was wondering we got these medium/large houses with balcony's :

Medium Naboo House
Large Tatooine House
Some Guild Halls etc.

So i was thinking, is it possible to make these parts interactible?
Like putting up chairs, table's, lights! Make them cozy?

Not sure IF it can be done, but that would give balcony's
a useable function!

Would love to have the Large Tat house (it has a huge balcony)
and decorate it!

Okay thats all, thanks for listening to me ramble.

Reactions: windshadow0177

SpaceGhost

Jan 26, 2024
California USA
I up vote with 100 votes.. I love to make atriums in the guild halls roof tops. The large house patio's scream furniture. You can decor the tower houses .. but small area's limit creativity with decor. Hope its considered Ive got a decoration award to win ....

Right

Staff member
Jan 20, 2024
SoCal, USA
SOE eventually figured out how to make balconies decoratable by coding the balcony of new houses as an interior with transparent walls. The only downside is that no one can see you or any deco up there unless they have first gone into the house to load the internals. Still, worthwhile trade-off in my eyes.

If this were to be done for older houses they would probably need to be added as a new style-2 variant or something as it likely not be feasible to retroactively change existing houses in the world.
1718098174020.png

SpaceGhost

Jan 26, 2024
California USA
I agree its a great trade off not seeing it until you or another first enters the building. I wish i saved screen shots of what ive done in guild hall roofs and even the tower house there.. Baby steps.. the decor feature isnt as important as the bigger picture.. but its is a draw for some for the house styles.. the ability to decor.. Thanks for the time and response..