Ideas

Kratos

May 25, 2023
Bring back the Restuss GCW tick for those of us who PvP. Made it kinda worth just standing in restuss, flagged SF for anyone to come kill, but no one shows.
Maybe make the Professions Banner buff last 30mins in relation to its 30min CD. 10min buff on a 30min CD is kinda rough.
Im sure its been said somewhere, but maybe remove or relocate the 2 drop ships in Restuss to reduce lag if majority of PVP happens in restuss.
Make a whole new PVP zone. Could be in the middle of Mustafar ffs lol, but 20 years in restuss now....yuck.

.kraytos_ on discord if you wanna DM. I'll be around on the launch day, as I wanna take a gander at your Jedi unlock.

Rezec

Polarizing Figure
Staff member
Jan 21, 2023
These are some good suggestions. As far as the tick goes, we have gone beyond that. We have a Universal GCW Tick for PvP Flagged Players that are eligible to show on the War Pads (meaning not in a structure). I am one of the fans of old school PvP fights happening anywhere and we have plans in place to help bring the GCW fights back to Player Cities too.

Kratos

May 25, 2023
also not a huge deal but i will love you long time if you can implement this necklace in game again. I miss my flava-flave clock

1697214172108.png