Beast Making QoL

Vikingmando

The Trickster
Sep 15, 2023
Taking the post from @svmellow on discord and posting here. Potential Beast making QoL Improvements

Hydro extarction hidden set bonus - An additional hidden set bonus of 3 - 1%, 4 - 3%, 5 - 5% to extraction. So if you were to extract 8.3 now, with the add bonus you would get 9.1 with the full BE set.

*and Move pet stim schematics from weaponsmith to Bio Engineer

Reactions: Obani

EllasDad

Oct 17, 2023
Taking the post from @svmellow on discord and posting here. Potential Beast making QoL Improvements

Hydro extarction hidden set bonus - An additional hidden set bonus of 3 - 1%, 4 - 3%, 5 - 5% to extraction. So if you were to extract 8.3 now, with the add bonus you would get 9.1 with the full BE set.

*and Move pet stim schematics from weaponsmith to Bio Engineer
I can roll 2s to 20s. There is literally no need for this. I’d rather see a bonus with a full set to Lyase, maybe a plus 1? Make an 11 a 12?

Obani

Oct 16, 2023
The Sea
I can roll 2s to 20s. There is literally no need for this. I’d rather see a bonus with a full set to Lyase, maybe a plus 1? Make an 11 a 12?
2s to 20s with hydros? You're pulling capped hydros?

12 point layse would be game breaking. And and anything under 11 is basically just the same

EllasDad

Oct 17, 2023

12 point layse would be game breaking. And and anything under 11 is basically just the same

im saying that if I roll a 2 purity hydro through the process, I can get it to a 20 with capped equipment.

And are you saying that anything under 11 is the same as 11, because that’s not how lyase works. 12 wouldn’t be “game breaking” it would just ensure that EVERY stat got hit instead of leaving one random out. It would be hardly a bump.

Obani

Oct 16, 2023
The Sea
im saying that if I roll a 2 purity hydro through the process, I can get it to a 20 with capped equipment.

And are you saying that anything under 11 is the same as 11, because that’s not how lyase works. 12 wouldn’t be “game breaking” it would just ensure that EVERY stat got hit instead of leaving one random out. It would be hardly a bump.
I see what you're saying. The thing is, you don't always want capped hydros. A slight increase in raw hydros is helpful, especially if you're looking for 8s. Also, this bonus applies to mutations as well. Cap is 32, I believe.

But if you dont think we need this small bonus, I understand.

No, I'm saying we all save/use 11s. 9s and 10s are used for mounts. The rest are trash.

12 point layse have never been a thing in swg history as far as I know. This could be game breaking. It would need testing, if it is even possible.

Last edited: