Jedi Unlock Walkthrough

Path_Jedi.jpg

Jedi Unlock Guide
So you wanna be a Jedi? Well here at Evolve its a little different as you will have to go through some "trials" so to speak. Don't worry, its not as grindy as you think, and chances are you'll probably be able to do most of the requirements rather quickly. Down below here we'll spell out the requirements to unlock Jedi, how to enroll in the Force Ranking System (FRS), how to earn Jedi/FRS XP and things of that nature. With that being said, if you're one of those folks who l like to figure things out on their own, stop reading now, because SPOILER ALERTS BELOW.

JEDI1.png

The Path of the Jedi is broken down into 5 Phases, and we'll explain each Phase and how to achieve them.

As you stumble upon any of the 5 phases, you'll get access to the Path of the Jedi tab on your Collections Window so you can track them easier.

*IMPORTANT NOTE* Prior to completing this collection, it is in your best interest to complete the Elder Buff Collection as well, once you become Jedi you will be unable to obtain it.
Elder Buff Guide

Phase 1 Earn Badges and Explore

Pretty straightforward on the way to accomplish this:

-Jedi Exploration Badge Collector

-Jabbas Theme Park Badge: Jabba's Theme Park

-Collect 50 Badges: Exploration Badges

The Jedi Exploration Badges are part of the exploration badges that I linked for the "Collect 50 badges", if you do all the exploration badges, you should have pretty close to your 50.

Phase 2 Complete Jedi Collections

If you've played Jedi on an NGE server before, you should be pretty familiar with these Jedi Collections:

-Jedi Artifact Collection Waist Pack: Waist Pack Collection

-Jedi Artifact Collection Meditative Discipline: Meditative Discipline

-The Story of Count Dooku Collection: Count Dooku

-Complete "Order 66" Collection: Order 66

I know some are cringing about having to loot that Sith 4/5 Waist pack, but with the changes in the loot drops, you shouldn't have to run all over Dathomir grinding Nightsisters for days to try and complete.

Phase 3 Defeat Heroic Bosses

Depending on who/how you play, this might be the most time consuming of the 5 phases. Complete 10 full heroics. That is the original heroics (Tusken King, ISD, Exar Kun, Axkva Min, and IG-88) 10 times. Not only is it a requirement for this unlock, but it also gives you your complete stat bonuses for completing the heroics (for example, defeating Exar Kun 10 times also gives you +10 to evasion chance). Evolve offers a free unlock for one character when you first login. You would have gotten a set of Heroic Scrolls that you can use to skip all those pesky prerequisite quests that are a pain to complete. Regular heroic runs are put together by community members in Discord, and many guilds run them regularly as well, so group up with some friends and you can easily get these done.

Phase 4 Visit Force Shrines

Similar to the Exploration Badges from Phase 1, this just involves driving around and finding a Force Shrine on 10 different planets. There are way more ten, so its really up to you which ones to visit, but you need to visit one per planet for a total of 10. Here's a link to all the Shrines: Force Shrines

Phase 5 Collect Relics of the Elders

You might remember this collection as part of the old "Replacing my Robes" quest from Live, but it entails going around the galaxy and collecting ancient relics from a variety of places. Most are fairly easy to get, but some may require a "hunting party", or a well timed stasis to collect. Replacing My Robe Quest

Final Phase The Force Awakens
Don't worry about this phase lol, this just summarizes the previous phases and lets you know when they are all complete. Once this is done you should be awarded some items which I will go into detail on below.

1708033854047.png

The items granted upon completion of the Jedi Unlock
Holocron of the Light/Dark Enclave
These holocrons are how you enroll into the Light or Dark Enclaves for the Force Ranking System. Jedi on Evolve are meant to be an Alpha-like PvP oriented class, and in order to get access to better robes and equipment, you will have to earn FRS XP and FRS Tokens. We'll go further into detail about FRS in my next guide <LINK FRS GUIDE HERE>. Much like your Faction prior to becoming Jedi, your chosen Enclave will also determine who you fight against. -These are rewarded after you use the Ancient Knowledge Holocron.

VIP Rebel/Imperial Insignia
These allow the Jedi to directly change their faction without seeing a faction recruiter. -These are rewarded after you use the Ancient Knowledge Holocron.

Ancient Knowledge of The Force Holocron
This is it, this is the big daddy. This is how you become a Jedi. Again, if there is anything you wish to do that requires you to be another profession (like the Elder Buff collection), now is the time to do it, as once you become Jedi, there is NO way to reverse it. Let me rephrase, once you take the next steps, there is no way to recover that character to your previous professions. Do not pass go, Do not collect $200. You are a Jedi for life lol.

-Prior to activating the unlock, you can trade the Ancient Knowledge Holocron to another character on your account and do the unlock on that character. (They must be in a faction, not on leave and lvl 90, so get hot)
-The holocron is "No Trade Shared" so if trading to another character on your account, you must drop it in a house that that character owns, add the new character to admin on the house and pick it up that way.

Now, you might be saying "Chavex, I don't wanna be a Jedi, but I want my 8th Character slot, its unfair that Jedi get one and we don't. Hmph!" Well fear not my non force users, we got your back.

Using the Holocron is a two step process. Meaning the first step will mark your account as having the 8th character slot (as you did all the requirements to unlock Jedi), and the second step will turn your character into the Jedi. So if you don't want a Jedi, just don't do the second step.
-Full Disclosure, if a year from now you decide you want a Jedi, the character that you did the first step on, is the only one that can do the second step. So still choose wisely.

Step 1
-Radial the Ancient Knowledge Holocron and select "Use"
It will tell you that it is attempting to add a Jedi Slot to your account. In order to get your 8th Character slot you must type "/occupyUnlockedSlot" in chat in order to continue. This will mark your account for the 8th character (and marking that character as being the one that is Jedi Eligible)

-Type /logout in your chat window (this will safely depersist you from the game server and will sync your character)
-At the character select screen, you should see the character you just logged out on have the words "Unlocked Slot" right next to the name.
If you don't want a Jedi and just wanna keep on rolling with your 8 characters, you're all done. You can log back in on your character, or make your new 8th character.

-For those that want to continue down the Jedi Path, log back in on your character that you did the command on.
-Type "/occupyUnlockedSlot" again in your chat window and Ta-Da! You're now a Jedi. You will by default have some Jedi XP granted with your unlock, so you won't be walking around like a newly born fawn stumbling around yourself as a level 1 Jedi for long, but the path is yours to walk.

Last edited:

hypclam23

Aug 19, 2024
New York
Hey Chavex,

First Thank you for the guide! Very well written and easy to follow. I am very new and have done all of these phases except phase 3. People have said to go on Discord to find groups for Heroics but I don't even see a channel where I can type anything in Discord. Also, is it possible to solo heroics? It seems like my character (TKM/Doctor) can take hits and survive most mobs just don't know if I can succeed logistically as some of the parts are time sensitive. Do you have any insight on soloing heroics? Any advice is greatly appreciated:)

Chavex

Community Dad
Staff member
Jun 3, 2023
Hey Chavex,

First Thank you for the guide! Very well written and easy to follow. I am very new and have done all of these phases except phase 3. People have said to go on Discord to find groups for Heroics but I don't even see a channel where I can type anything in Discord. Also, is it possible to solo heroics? It seems like my character (TKM/Doctor) can take hits and survive most mobs just don't know if I can succeed logistically as some of the parts are time sensitive. Do you have any insight on soloing heroics? Any advice is greatly appreciated:)

If you already joined the discord you'll still need to link your game account to your discord account to get access to all the channels. You can use the play link at the top of the website here, it should be step 6.

But yes, there are people who regularly solo many of the heroics, but Exar Kun I think is the outlier due to the mechanics

hypclam23

Aug 19, 2024
New York
Hi,

I tried link my accounts in step 6 and it goes to a page saying I need to verify my account. I looked both on Discord and here. I don't see anywhere to verify? Thank you for your response:)